What is Litho printing?
Lithography is a process which uses an aluminium plate to transfer ink between a succession of revolving rollers and cylinders. The process has been around for years and since its invention has transformed the way we communicate.
At Doveton Press we operate Heidelberg lithographic presses and have decades of experience and skills. The result is unparalleled print quality.
HEIDELBERG ANICOLOR 4 COLOUR AND COATING
- Latest technology featuring fast make-readies and less waste
- This press also has capacity for expanded stock and can print up to 600gsm
- B3 format range
- Fast make-ready
- Perfect for standardised print jobs
- Up to 90% less waste
- Up to 50% shorter make-ready times
- Up to 50% higher productivity